Below are 6 Esme Fleur Crystal Meanings & how to use them. Click to expand each crystal meaning.
Angel Aura Quartz
Angel Aura Quartz is perfect for lifting one’s mood and overall energy. This stone will assist in the complete evaluation and transformation of one’s current life, and push one to take action and do what they truly love. This powerful crystal will help keep one’s goals and dreams in check, and help in providing a pathway to those dreams.
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
Amethyst crystals are one of the world’s most popular gemstones and have been in use for thousands of years. Amethyst is believed to have healing properties that protect against negative energies. The stone also brings clarity and peacefulness to the waking mind, as they help the mind flow freely.
Opalite is a beautiful, sky blue stone that symbolizes clear thinking, new beginnings, and optimism. Opalite is therefore a stone that you should wear if you wish to harness and increase your personal power. This stone symbolises power and strength to help maximise your inner belief. It is said to enhance self-acceptance and trust so that you can be the best version of you.
Clear quartz crystal is known for having high vibrations. The stone can clear the mind, body and spirit of clutter and can help to align the bearer with the highest form of themselves so that they may reach their full potential. In addition to mental clarity, clear quartz is also very powerful for the purposes of manifestation.
Blue Lace Agate
Blue Lace Agate is a very cooling and calming stone, endowing us with a sense of peace and tranquility. A powerful throat chakra healer, it assists with verbal expression of thoughts and feelings. Blue Lace Agate is a great nurturing and supportive stone, neutralising frustration and calming the mind.
How to use your crystals:
Now that you have a crystal, or two, or 20 (we don’t judge) – how do you actually use them? A lot of this comes down to personal preference. Like any spiritual or energetic practice, crystals are best used in a way that feels supportive and healing for you.
But to get you started, let’s look at some ways that you can use your crystals:
- Hold them when you need a little bit of support or reassurance
- Use them as part of your meditation and/or yoga practice
- Pop one in your bra for all-day support (just remember to take it out before throwing it in the wash!)
- Keep it in your wallet or purse – a good option for abundance crystals!- Decorate your space with them – have a couple on your desk, a pile in a favourite dish with your rings, or even use a large crystal or tower as a centrepiece on the mantel.
- Pop a calming crystal or two into the bottom side of your pillowcase
- Use them as an energy cleanser – this might be your own energy, or the energy of tools such as your oracle cards. They are a great alternative if you can’t light up a smudge stick all the time.
- Nestle them up with your plants – just make sure that you don’t accidentally water them if they aren’t water-safe crystals!
If you would like to know more about crystal meanings and how to use them. Please comment or ask us a question below.